Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day Light Gained A Day

The Short Words of a Minstrel



Your figure is a reflection dancing in time without knowing it is frozen in thought.
A bright light hits a mirror, so as to give my eyes the more subtle delights for your anti-movement. You
guards as a souvenir and I as if tomorrow the world would end, and that was all I wanted to take;
your beauty, your attempt denied tenderness. Two
smiles so different that could be the same and to get to be together. Your
silhouette of a goddess imprisoned in something I call: the eighth wonder. What
who am I, am he who is in the wrong place and time, that of your dreams and desires behind the mirror where the light hits and shows you what you are, My madness.



Written by my first time on December 30, 2009, and published on January 10, 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment