Saturday, February 5, 2011

Itunes Not Been Modified




songs Cold, pale veins.
I miss you and should not be surprising,
For my love has been your strength.
is sad to see my kisses fall from the deadly
Elisio and sad to see the death of the days under the avalanche.

miss the aroma of your eyes
and the sound of your body.
miss the look of your lips and taste infinity
your voice.

Strange as you say, "I love you my body hugging your smile ...
and your cheeks red, when pronouncing my name and I was nervous.
How sad day do die without you and remember that others behind still alive today for me.

not missing you because my body just love you, miss you
or because you became a habit.
why I miss my soul is still broken and I miss you loving
why more than 6,000,000,000 people,
decided to love you, and you decided, at moments, love me and kiss me ... Cold

songs, pale veins.
A touch of despair my tears now wants to revive. Infinite
skin color alone, have mercy. Sooner or later
time opportunities would end, and someday
walk out on me and let me die.

miss the aroma of your soul
and the sound of your hair.
miss the look of your wings
And the taste of your infinite love.

I just miss you and I miss you




0 comments:

Post a Comment