Thursday, December 30, 2010

Raquel Darrianstreaming

I leave my card designs


I must say that the rankings seem silly and arbitrary. I mean everyone from the 100 best albums of the 10 best dulce de leche ice cream, to top 50 fonts of the decade ...

But
exist.

And a while ago I got the link to one of the many lists that tend to arm when a year ends, as a balance or summary. In this case, it is Top 100 of 2010 cards.

Among many showed up this image. I do not know if the 10, 100 or 1,000 best cards, but it certainly is an interesting job. This is the Global Sound card-Disc Jockeys, "which works as shown: rotating table depth (making a sort of dumb scratching) are contact details, without which the piece does not make sense or utility whatsoever.

Excellent idea also runs through the credit card ...

for me and although they never become aware congratulate Deepak Nagar and Nasheet Shadani, "Hindus and employees both McCann and Ogilvy respectively-authors of this paper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment