Monday, November 8, 2010

Change Bmw Handbrake Cover



Satanic
depressions adorn this sector of my way, which is full of poets dead and dark of a strange religious liturgies led by the Greek god Eros. It is the omega of the damned, the promised land of the dead-alive. Of all the forms that exist to kill, my pain has been hung, but I can say, that the world looks different from here. If you point the finger and was laughing with the sleek, everything is seamless.

Everything is imperceptible perceptible due to sepia. Everything looks sepia least one day this boy was mounted on a wing, with pupils that shiver in brightness of interference. I'm curious to know who I am, who I was, I did and as everyone present was filled with emotion because it is time for implementation.

drama It's not about your voice sound like treason, every new beginning brings a new death. There are no words to express it clear that I feel - I told my executor -. A man thin and long hair, wearing a black robe that his face not be seen. If not need to breathe, but at least if I need to scream. Not if it is a feeling of death but that life is not.

Your love is the rope that adorns my neck, pressed me, choking me, but will not let me die. Hell is only nine circles and none of them no room for me. Words of love play on my mind when nothing left, when the sky is painted dark and the floor is gone for me.

I assume it was me who else failed, and that will not let my feet touch the ground again, so between dumb and tired pray for the tears that if able to play the old wet wood, please let me from only death can calm the beast. Up I expected a sky full of stars, perhaps to see me without you all feel sorry and give me a chance to be happy.



This text was written by my late June 2010 and released in November of that year.
Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment