Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cervical Mucus 6 Days After

Before you ... Chano Er


Yes, I have decided to make a block of those who already have around the world. Yes, I'm finally giving ORT new age of internet. Now I'm thinking of buying a moved to talk with you tor gene damn day and send men sajito to toas girls I know at night in the bars to which I go.

Finally, the purpose of these pixels is to present my life to you. I want you to bear account of to how an ordinary person can become an idol of the masses, which is what going to end up where they have spent the years this blog has become a website and in to NCES, a R ussell Crowe came to less, take care of the cinema. On his deathbed I will prepare you cholesterol will realize that I'm a millionaire and almost, almost, historical i co. Well, as you see in my brief presentation of the block, I'm a 'Chavalito' than 30 years, as almost all pobresita of my city, and emparentao to the bone with many cute girl that I do not see any default, but you n go a lot, believe me, a lot. I graduated in one of these races that are invented to be entertained madmen like myself do not know 'or' with a joint, with a joint auque you do to Merida Roman circus. I Human des way, a 5-year degree when I started , was 5, then went on to be 4, then 5, and do not know if when I finished and aunt xis true or not. Total in about 10 years old and had a little run ends. BA said that this was a wonderful mixture of all the humanistic disciplines that were studied. Indeed, I lectured in philosophy, language, literature, history ... but the only real thing we had was the mix, because, today, I do not know of literature, or know of philosophy and the trivial, always trip the history (what the language and can see that I can not give anything, anything right, but there is none to close the mouth.)

Well, this is what I can tell by now, I will periodically (that one licenciao Humanities pa Cadiz means from time to time) by placing my life here, my day to day and, of course, a great flash back the past so that you do them why my current ... irreverent with what I have yes or!

0 comments:

Post a Comment